PANDORA BOX


Sometimes I wonder what if I had not opened the Pandora box…what if I had not let the demons out of their devil kingdom…would things have been different!!! Would I have been happier!! I don’t know…confrontation with the truth has always been difficult for me…I try to avoid it….I try to create my own delusional world where I see reality the way I want it to be…kind of a looser theory but it works…at least it keeps me happy…the question is “for how long”… “Someone” (ahem..ahem!!) recently told me to follow the light of God and I’ll reach where ever I want…now I don’t know what that means…She also told me that I had a far greater destiny to fulfill…some astrology crap, which I don’t believe in…but there’s one thing she told that I remember… ‘Stop chasing…and maybe you’ll find what you need’…cool isn’t it!!! But one thing is for sure that facing the truth sucks…it sucks big time… ignorance is bliss and I want to remain ignorant for the rest of my life. Period.

P.S: clearly off topic, but I recently read somewhere that scientists are close to discovering a wormhole, the tunnel to the alternate universe. Maybe in that universe I have all that I wish for.



1 comments:

Sweta Sinha said...

Sometimes even I close the shutters for Truth to live in a world of illusion just to keep myself happy..
"Stop chasing and may be you'll find what you need" - cool advice.. and true as well...
I believe we always get what we deserve.. (just that at first we feel that whatever we r loosing ws something we truly deserved and thus it keeps haunting us) and we don't need to chase it to get it...we only need to grab it with all our heart when it comes to us:)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © oh shit!! not again..