Time

"They say when your about to die your whole life flashes before your eyes... Everything you were... everything you ever experienced. These scars are memories...symbols of who I am... What I've gone through. Sometimes I just look at them...just think about it... About how many years of bull life has put me through... How many times my heart has been broken... How many things I miss....... And then I realize... If I keep thinking about what I miss...I might never get it back."


I still wonder how it all started...maybe it was the Sunday evening...or maybe the beach...or maybe that September night!!! Aah...how does it matter anyways...the thing is that, it happened...and somewhere it has changed a little part of my soul...whether it is for better or worst i don't know...i can just wonder...i can just try to make it better...

The thing is that now matter how many times you are broken...the world doesn't stop to fix you...its your duty to puff up your chest and fight the odds...and i guess its time...time to understand what i do and why i do it...time to get up once again...time to move ahead...time to win back things...as i have realized...that if I keep thinking about what I miss...I might never get it back


1 comments:

Unknown said...

yes.... that is for sure....but sometimes we should
think of what we missed....so that we can get them back... have them under our control

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © oh shit!! not again..